Your Questions Answered
1. Can SteamLine Luggage ship worldwide?
SteamLine Luggage can ship to most countries worldwide. Currently we cannot ship to Russia or Indonesia. If you have any queries regarding your delivery location please contact our team on [email protected] and we will find a way to get our cases to you.
2. How can I pay for my order?
We accept all major credit cards or through PayPal. Our payment process is 100% secure.
3. Is my payment secure?
Shopping online with Steamline Luggage is 100% secure. We use payment service provider Stripe to handle our Credit Card transactions. The company is a leader in online security, and maintain several layers of technology to keep your information safe and secure at all times. We also offer an alternative payment option with Paypal. If you have any queries regarding the security of our payments process, please contact our team at: [email protected], who will be happy to assist with your query.
4. I have placed my order. What happens next?
First of all, thank you, and welcome to the SteamLine Luggage family! Once payment is processed, we will dispatch your new luggage as quickly as possible, after which you will receive an automated email with your shipping number and tracking details. Please contact us if you encounter any complications.
5. How long will it take to receive my order?
Most orders are dispatched within 24 hours. Once your case begins its journey to you, it usually arrives within 7 working days and often less than that. If, for any reason, we expect a delay, we will contact you and let you know. If you find there is a delay with your order please contact us. If you require priority shipping please contact us on [email protected] or call + 353 868 241866.
6. Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
Sorry, we don’t. Because we ship with UPS, we are unable to deliver to a P.O. Box address.
7. How do I track my luggage?
Once you place your order with us, you will automatically receive an email outlining your shipping details and tracking number. You can use this information to track your new suitcase as it makes its way to your doorstep.
8. I'm not entirely happy with my case.
We make every effort to ensure each and every single one of our suitcases meets our exceptional quality standards. However, if - for whatever reason - you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we are happy to offer a full refund within 14 days of purchase once the luggage has not been used and can be returned with all its original packaging. For more details, see SteamLine Luggage Guarantee.
9. I’d like to order a case that is Out of Stock. How long will it be?
No one likes waiting too long for something that they would like to purchase. Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to hear about restocked collections, new collections and promotions. You can also contact our team regarding availability on: [email protected]
10. Is there somewhere I can see the luggage before I purchase online?
Most of our SteamLine Luggage collections are purchased directly from www.SteamLineLuggage.com. A select number of our collections are also available from select Reiss stores, The Line (USA) and Neiman Marcus (USA). Remember, if you are not entirely happy with your new piece of luggage, we are happy to offer a full refund once the case is returned unused and with its original packaging.
11. How can I best care for my new luggage?
As with any natural leather product, the appearance of your Steamline Luggage will change over time. The vegetable-tanned leather softens and often darkens depending on your own adventures around the world and how well it is stored during your sojourns at home. These changes are entirely expected and will not affect your luggage’s functionality. In fact, in our own experience, well-used luggage is usually accompanied by a very happy traveller!
Enclosed you will find a protective rain cover for your luggage. Please use the protective cover when you need to check-in or think you might be on rougher terrain. Simply slip the cover over your case and whisk off again when you want to attract the attention of passersby and fellow travel companions.
To clean your case, please wipe clean with damp cloth. Some dirt and scuff marks can be removed with a neutral eraser. Be careful when removing travel stickers as this can tear the surface of your case. Please use a warm damp cloth and mild soap to remove strong adhesives from airport communication stickers. Should you have an Editor style case, the linen body can be cleaned with gentle brush and mild soap. And remember to embrace the beauty marks of travel as you and your SteamLine case adventure together.
12. How can I set the combination lock to my own personal combination?
- Open the lock by sliding the square button away from the combination dials to release the latch. The combination code will be set at 000.
- With the lock open, slide the square button towards the combination dials. Keep this button held until you have completed setting the lock.
- Set the combination by rolling each dial to reach the desired three digit combination code. Make sure the three digits are centred in the middle. Do not forget the combination code you have set.
- Release the button and check that your code works by closing the latch and reopening.